Wedding show season is upon us, time for lines of brides-to-be & cake samples. Don’t forget about the vendor giveaways, a chance to meet the great local professionals & save money with all the discounts.
Here are some great tips that will make the day even better:
- Bring a reusable bag, those plastic ones wont last long.
- Pre-printed labels with all your contact information and wedding date for all the giveaways.
- Wear comfortable shoes.
- Bring a bottle of water to help with all the cake tasting.
- Limit who you bring with you because it can get really busy at the shows.
- Visit the shows website to make a list of the top vendors you have to see and search them out first.
- Pick up a floor plan at the door or print one off the website.
- Pre-buy your tickets if you can that way you’re already registered for the show’s big give away.
- Visit all vendor booths and register for all the individual giveaways as well, the more savings the better!
- Make sure to allow 5 minutes per booth to allow you the time you need to get the true feel of the professional.
- Remember that large groups will congregate around the cake & food samples, so please make sure you are patient and you will enjoy the show more.
- The Most important tip is to have fun!!!
Happy Planning Brides!!!
Here are some shows that are coming up in October, don’t forget to stop by and see us.