Our approach to the planning process is that of a collaborative effort between the client and the planner. We begin by getting to know you, by asking a lot of strategic questions to better understand your event vision, style, likes, and dislikes. Only then do we proceed to creating a blueprint for your event.
Throughout the planning process we will introduce you to our network of respected local vendors and orchestrate the day-to-day details in order to make your special event become a reality as smoothly as possible. The end result is an event that encompasses all that you wanted to achieve without the stress of planning it on your own.
Planning a wedding or an event can be both a stressful and overwhelming time. Many of our clients are busy professionals and lack the time to do the extensive research and creative design that planning a successful event requires. Working with Lisa and her team allows you to access both the creative talent and logistical expertise of a seasoned event planning professional that will guide you, advise you, and bring all your ideas successfully together into a cohesive plan.
Simply put, we are with you every step of the way.
Our goal is to offer valuable insight into the wedding & special event planning process. We provide reputable vendor options and offer inspiration and direction where needed. This way you can enjoy the experience and the time leading up to your event, making decisions effortlessly and with confidence.
A Little About Lisa:
- I’m a dreamer and also a doer.
- I’m a “think big or go home” kind of girl.
- I’m addicted to cute purses, and pretty nail polish.
- I absolutely Love chocolate!!
- I Love to shop!!
- I have found that I love to travel and one day I’ll travel the world and experience all that it has to offer!
- Top of my bucket list: Italy, Paris, Ireland and The Maldives
- I am addicted to buying cute jewelry!
- I love any shade of purple. Throw in some blush pink & champagne and it’s the perfect combination.
- Favorite flowers: Peonies and orchids.
- I sing really loud when I’m in the car by myself.
- I love classic, sophisticated and timeless style and grace.
Throughout the years people have asked me how I got into the planning business and my answer is simple. I realized that I wasn’t going to find my dream job, I was going to have to create it. And so I did … see told you I was a Doer. My husband is my biggest fan & supporter. He was my high school sweetheart. We married right after high school and were blessed with 4 beautiful daughters.
Throughout my planning career, I have had the pleasure to have worked with some amazing Portland Planners where I gained knowledge and experience in this field. I have met talented and supportive people who helped me to become the planner that I am today. I have been blessed to have planned some pretty awesome events. I love cozy and comfortable and I love creating spaces where you can relax, unwind, and be surrounded by fabulous friends and family. This is the cornerstone for how we plan events as well…
So if you’re looking for a planner who loves gorgeous flowers, colorful ribbons and a little bit of sparkle and bling, then welcome! I think we’re going to become fabulous friends.
A little About About Jessica:
- I am outgoing and friendly and I love to meet new people.
- My favorite colors are teal and purple.
- People say I have an addiction to purses and shoes, but what can I say I love shopping!!
- I am a creative person and love taking something simple and turning it into something amazing!!
- My favorite flowers are tiger lilies and carnations.
- I love cheesecake!!
- I’m a fan of all things timeless, classic and elegant. I love a formal (but not stuffy) affair!
I am currently in the process of getting my degree in Business Administration. I enjoy listening to someones vision and then making it a reality!! On my days off I love relaxing and drinking a glass of wine while watching a good movie. My favorite food is comfort foods. I am fairly new to the wedding industry but, I absolutely love weddings & events!! It is my dream to someday own my own planning company.
- Bright colored purses are my perfect accessory
- I could spend the rest of my days sampling wine and food, and be one very happy girl doing so
- I’m most relaxed when there is a plan in place, it’s important for me to know a general idea of how the day will unfold.
- Ranunculus flowers are my recent favorites
- I’m not the best early morning person, but I get up early almost every day – best not to waste the day!
- Lover of animals, but especially dogs
- The worst of days can be turned around with a smile
I consider myself to be a Portland, OR native – living here since 5 years of age. I took a brief hiatus to attend Northern Arizona University to pursue my degree in Marketing with a focus in event planning. After 4 years, I still found it hard to imagine calling anywhere but the Pacific NW home, and alas I returned! With Mountains to the east, the coast to the west, a diverse population, and a vibrant wine industry emerging – it just doesn’t get any better.
Event planning has been my career goal since the tender age of 15. At this time, my mother was hitting a milestone in life – celebrating the big 5-0. That year I planned and successfully executed the perfect surprise party – tears were not in short supply that night. My love for event planning was reinforced while working at the Embassy Suites downtown where with holiday parties. At the end of the day, I just want to see people smiling and enjoying themselves at special occasions. I’m continuing to work hard to make my dream a reality, and in doing so it would my pleasure to help you make your special day – whatever it may be – one to smile about in remembrance.