Every Bride is a luxury bride, despite her wedding budget. Because every bride has one, two, maybe three items that are very important to her… and that is were she will SPLURGE and become that luxury bride.
These things are different for every bride, but we have a few suggestions that will give your event that luxurious touch.
Along with more bang for your buck; because after you have purchased catering for 141 guests, pay the florist for 14 guest tables centerpieces & 1 head table centerpiece there isn’t a lot of funds left over for extras….
5 great things to splurge on:
1. Professional lighting- great way to dress up a room, can cost less then other decor.
2. More Music time- for between your band’s sets or an after party for you & your friends
3. More Service- extra waitstaff can really make a great difference to your guests & your reception timeline…
4. Extra Time to Capture Memories- adding additional time to your photography to capture all those moments & your grand exit!
5. Guest Entertainment- renting a photo booth is a great way to keep the guest going all night, and double as guest favors… more bang for your buck!
There are many great ways to splurge for your wedding day but remember not to break the bank doing it…. Happy Wedding Planning!